Women's cut [see the men's cut]
The Tracer is our first completely water-resistant design. Inspired by the fighter pilots of the 20s and 30s, the Tracer is a re-interpretation of an old classic. The standing collar will protect you from the wind and rain, while the sleek cut at angular lines allow for a thoroughly modern finish. Whether you're blitzing from place to place, shooting down your enemies, or tracing lines in the sky, do it in style.
- Water-resistant shell made of a waxed cotton canvas
- Optimized for physical activity by fitting close to the body, but keeping full range of motion
- Two external pockets with snap closure
- Inside pocket
- Slit cuffs to allow the sleeve to be folded back or pushed up
- Spot clean with cold water
- Tempest - Field tan with navy accents and navy stitching
- Midnight Storm - Navy with charcoal grey accents and tan thread
- Mercenary - Black with burgundy accents and grey thread
The jacket looks amazing and is beautifully made, with the torso fitting perfectly with the sizing consult. People with more muscular shoulders should probably consider a size up however as the shoulders are a little tighter then expected. Overall I am very happy with it.
The jacket fits well, is comfortable, and looks great.
Perfectly form fitting and very comfortable, I will get a lot of use out of this jacket.
great design, well styled and superbly crafted
I got the Guardian color. I love this jacket because it fits me like a glove, but is still comfortable. The red color is distinctive and eye pleasing, but not too bright. The aviator / vaguely military look is a fav of mine. The sleeves are slit and designed to be folded up. This is perfect for me because I'm the type of person who always wants to pull my sleeves up. I can wear the Tracer like any of my normal jackets, plus it's waxed so it holds up in rain!