Note: MK I colors are a final sale product and are not eligible for returns or exchanges
Women's cut [see the men's cut]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
The Tracer is our first completely waterproof design. Inspired by the fighter pilots of the 20s and 30s, the Tracer is a re-interpretation of an old classic. The standing collar will protect you from the wind and rain, while the sleek cut at angular lines allow for a thoroughly modern finish. Whether you're blitzing from place to place, shooting down your enemies, or tracing lines in the sky, do it in style.
What's the difference between the Mk I and Mk II?
The biggest difference is that we've added a seamless gusset into the underarm of the Mk II sleeve for better range of motion and subsequently increased comfort. The Mk I Tracer was our first all-waxed canvas jacket and we applied our experience to the second run of the Tracer. On the men's cut, the exterior pockets of the Mk II are further forward for ease of access.
- Waterproof shell made of a waxed cotton canvas
- Optimized for physical activity by fitting close to the body, but keeping full range of motion
- Two external pockets with snap closure
- Inside pocket
- Slit cuffs to allow the sleeve to be folded back or pushed up
- Flyboy - Field tan with dark oak accents and tan thread
- Guardian - Burgundy with grey accents and grey thread
- Obsidian - Black with grey accents and grey thread
- Tempest - Field tan with navy accents and navy stitching
- Midnight Storm - Navy with charcoal grey accents and tan thread
- Mercenary - Black with burgundy accents and grey thread
Men and woman’s jacket
great design, well styled and superbly crafted
A jacket that looks amazing and that I can wear everyday!
I got the Guardian color. I love this jacket because it fits me like a glove, but is still comfortable. The red color is distinctive and eye pleasing, but not too bright. The aviator / vaguely military look is a fav of mine. The sleeves are slit and designed to be folded up. This is perfect for me because I'm the type of person who always wants to pull my sleeves up. I can wear the Tracer like any of my normal jackets, plus it's waxed so it holds up in rain!
So Worth It
Ever wanted a comfortable and functional jacket with a design reminiscent of the fashion from your favorite video game? Enter Volante design. I saw their booth at Anime Boston and knew they had the jacket I’ve always wanted. This jacket is close fitting, but wears well for day to day activity- I’m able to di a lot of moving around and heavy lifting without restriction. The waxed canvas is truly water-proof through rainstorms, and the upturned collar can keep you warm against the chilling wind. While the price is a little high, it’s definitely worth it. Having other people sneak a second glance and wonder where you got such an awesome jacket is an added bonus.