Starfleet 2257 [Mens]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
“Besides, we’ve got the new uniforms.”
“And lovely uniforms they are, Captain.”
-Pike, Saru, and Burnham on the Discovery and the Enterprise’s new uniforms
Rough skies need a captain, so command in style with Captain Pike’s Star Trek: Discovery uniform. This Starfleet jacket blends the long, geometric lines and shoulder details of the Discovery uniforms with the bold color blocking of the original series. It’s even water-resistant, so you’ll be prepared for anything. Suit up, get ready for warp speed, and hit it.
- Water-resistant stretch cotton sateen fabric
- Fabric has luxurious brushed feel
- Badge backing pocket to hold magnet makes putting on and taking off the badge quick and stealthy
- Asymmetrical zipper
- Snap tab collar can be worn closed or open
- Fully lined with breathable fabric
- Two snap closure external pockets
- One internal pocket
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean
- Command Gold - Gold with black accents and black thread
This jacket is a delight. Beautifully craftsmanship, handsome design, great fit - I'm extremely happy that I gave into my impulse and bought one. I just wish the weather would cooperate by getting chilly, because I want to wear it more often.
The Starfleet 2257 jacket is absolutely beautiful. Great craftsmanship. Amazing color and details as with all Volante creations. So glad I ordered it immediately. I also like the slightly shorter length than the Discovery jacket. Btw, while there is a bit of a time issue, the Pike jacket looks really good with the Picard sweater. Maybe a temporal anomaly.