Menpo Convertible Mask
THIS IS A PREORDER PRODUCT AND WILL SHIP BY 4/15
Available in Two Sizes
Put on a brave face! The Menpo Convertible Mask features a bold screenprint on the front.
Plus, this mask converts between over the head straps and ear loop straps. Like our other mask styles, it includes pockets for filters and a nose bar to give you added protection and a better fit.
- Our masks are handmade in Massachusetts.
- We use a tightly woven cotton fabric.
- The lining has an inner pocket to hold our pre-cut filters and a slot to insert a nose bar (both sold separately).
- Wear it as an ear loop style mask or in our usual over the head style.
- The shape of the mask distributes pressure evenly and can be more comfortable depending on your preferences.
- The cordlock toggle allows you to adjust the strap length and fit.
- They're reusable and machine-washable, making them an eco-friendly alternative to disposable masks.
Check out how to convert the straps in this video on our Facebook page.
Disclaimer: These are not medical-grade masks and have not been NIOSH or FDA certified. They are designed for wearing during your daily errands and other activities in conjunction with social distancing, hand-washing, and sanitation. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these masks. Use at your own risk and follow current CDC guidelines.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on masks. All sales are final.Features
- 4.5oz cotton outer
- Screenprinted face graphic on front
- Soft cotton lining, assorted colors
- Pocket to fit metal nose bar, can be removed and replaced (nose bars sold separately)
- Inner pocket to fit our pre-cut filters (filters sold separately)
- Elasticized straps can be worn in two configurations
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Regular: 7.5" wide x 6" tall at peak
Large: 8.5" wide x 7" tall at peak
- Dark Obsidian - Black with grey accents and black thread
Not eligible for any discounts or promotions.
The perfect accessory for instilling fear in your enemies
I guess the mask was initially disappointing because I’d ordered it basically immediately without even bothering to read into it. I was just excited by a Volante mask with an actual design. Unfortunately I didn’t realize it was a plain cloth mask and not the sturdier material used in their other masks. I don’t like how the elastic bunches at the cheeks, and it feels much narrower and less secure than the regular mask, in either configuration. The design is cool looking, but the execution of the mask itself is very disappointing overall, by comparison to their other masks.