Essential Mask Mk II + Filter Bundle [Best Protection]
READY TO SHIP - NO WAITING!
Available in Two Sizes
Our Essential Mask has the highest level of protection we can offer. The new Mk II version includes a pocket for the nose bar, so it can be removed and replaced when it wears out. This mask includes a 20 pack of pre-cut filters and 5 metal nose bars. Worn properly with two of the included pre-cut filters and with the inserted nose bar shaped to your face, this mask has been tested to be on par with surgical masks.
- Our masks are handmade in Massachusetts.
- We use a water-repellent satin outer which repels droplets.
- The inserted nose bar creates a tighter seal.
- The soft cotton lining has an inner pocket to hold our pre-cut filters.
- The elastic straps go over the top of the head and around the back of the neck, which is more comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- The cordlock toggle allows you to adjust the strap length and fit.
- They're reusable and washable, making them an eco-friendly alternative to disposable masks.
Check out this video on our Facebook page to see how to remove and replace the nose bar.
Disclaimer: These are not medical-grade masks and have not been NIOSH or FDA certified. They are designed for wearing during your daily errands and other activities in conjunction with social distancing, hand-washing, and sanitation. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these masks. Use at your own risk and follow current CDC guidelines.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on masks. All sales are final.Features
- 4.7 oz 100% nylon water-repellent aviator satin
- Soft cotton lining, assorted colors
- Pocket to fit metal nose bar, can be removed and replaced
- Inner pocket to fit our pre-cut filters
- Includes 20 pack of filters and 5 nose bars
- Elasticized straps
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Regular: 7.5" wide x 6" tall at peak
Large: 8.5" wide x 7" tall at peak
- Sunset - Port with orange thread
- Autumnal - Brown with orange thread
- Shadow - Dark grey with tan thread
Not eligible for any discounts or promotions.
- build quality
- nose bar
- mkI Essential Mask
I got the mkI Essential Mask earlier this month. It has exactly the build quality that I've come to rely on from Volante and is nearly perfect. While I love it I have had the same problem as other people, my nose bar broke and it makes the mask difficult to use. I'm glad the new model has fixed this issue because that was the only thing keeping this product from perfection
The build quality is great. The downside is the metal bar broke and it’s now practically unwearable, wish it was removable. Hope the mk2 comes in original colors.
Hi Alexis, sorry to hear about your issues with the nosebar in the first version of the Essential Mask! We're happy to send you a replacement within 30 days, reach out via email with your order number. email@example.com.
As soon as I saw an option for a sewn in metal bar for the nose, I immediately grabbed this set. The feel is great and I can confirm, the seal it makes is VERY strong. The only frustration I've had is that when I put it on this morning, it seems the metal bar has snapped in the center. It hasn't broken the mask, but it's definitely a little less comfortable since the metal is shifting against my nose. I wholeheartedly recommend this mask, just be cautious and gentle with the bar to make it last. Nicely done Volante team!
Hi Phil, thanks for the review! We can offer a replacement mask within 30 days of receipt, just email us to get it sorted out. firstname.lastname@example.org