THIS IS A FINAL SALE PRODUCT. Size exchanges only while supplies last.
Take your look to the next level with the final piece of augmentation any cyborg needs. The Augment G1 combines a classic gauntlet shape with all things futuristic—asymmetrical lines, sharp angles, and high-tech fabrics. Soft lining fabrics contrast with the tough exterior for ultimate comfort. Wear the Augment G1 alone for added protection, or layer on top of your favorite jacket. Armor up and face tomorrow.
- Double lined - smooth and soft fabric inside, durable outside layer
- Closes with five heavy duty snaps
- Stretch panel accommodates a range of forearm sizes or to layer over other garments
- Angular lines accented by topstitching
- Coordinates with Stealth Kit
- Made in the USA
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Dark Side - Black with black accents and red thread
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Havana - Brown with black accents and tan thread
- Eclipse - Black with black accents and grey thread
Was curious about these bracers compared to the Talon. Even though I bought the other, I bought this as well. Suits for an everyday casual addition to a button up. Happy I bought them!
These look great, especially when combined with a vest and light shirt. They have a hint of medieval bracers while keeping a clean modern look.
These are the same outstanding top notch quality as everything else by Volante. And best of all they effortlessly pair with tons of looks and ensembles regardless if its with other volante pieces or not!
Saw your shop while we were in c2e2 with my brother. The workers were busy but helpful. My brother loves his augment g1 we bought and the guy there taught him how to put them on. Will buy again
These are quality built gauntlets that can be worn for casual wear and, if you're confident, they can be worn for formal wear, as well. While I wear the Tekko Sleeves underneath certain shirts and jackets, I enjoy wearing the AG1's with dress/flannel shirts paired with a vest. I'm glad that VD released the Eclipse color scheme; a neutral color scheme that matches well with any color I choose. I first ordered the Large because I was expecting a similar fit as the Tekko Sleeves, but I later exchanged it for a Medium with the help of great customer service. Because the AG1's use elastic material, it stretches well to give a tight and comfortable fit while keeping them from rotating around the arm.