Armet Convertible Mask
Available in Two Sizes
One day you want an ear loop mask, the next day you want an over the head style. The new Armet Convertible Mask can do both! Like our other mask styles, it includes pockets for filters and a nose bar to give you added protection and a better fit.
- Our masks are handmade in Massachusetts.
- We use a tightly woven cotton fabric.
- The lining has an inner pocket to hold our pre-cut filters and a slot to insert a nose bar (both sold separately).
- Wear it as an ear loop style mask or in our usual over the head style.
- The shape of the mask distributes pressure evenly and can be more comfortable depending on your preferences.
- The cordlock toggle allows you to adjust the strap length and fit.
- They're reusable and machine-washable, making them an eco-friendly alternative to disposable masks.
Check out how to convert the straps in this video on our Facebook page.
Disclaimer: These are not medical-grade masks and have not been NIOSH or FDA certified. They are designed for wearing during your daily errands and other activities in conjunction with social distancing, hand-washing, and sanitation. We make no claims about the effectiveness of these masks. Use at your own risk and follow current CDC guidelines.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on masks. All sales are final.Features
- 4.5oz cotton outer
- Soft cotton lining, assorted colors
- Pocket to fit metal nose bar, can be removed and replaced (nose bars sold separately)
- Inner pocket to fit our pre-cut filters (filters sold separately)
- Elasticized straps can be worn in two configurations
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Regular: 7.5" wide x 6" tall at peak
Large: 8.5" wide x 7" tall at peak
- Freerunner - Silver with black accents and black thread
- Blacksword - Black with silver accents and silver thread
Not eligible for any discounts or promotions.
- Armet Convertible Masks
- mask design
Bought this for my husband, who lost one of his other Volante masks. He really likes the over the head version, and after spending a minute or two to reconfigure, he likes it a lot! It's now his go-to mask.
The arment was an awesome choice I love its versatility.
This mask is great! The structure reduces the chances of my glasses fogging up even before I added a nose bar and the pocket inside is big enough to fit a disposable mask to allow for double masking. As a bonus, the over headstraps let me wear a mask and hearing aids without trouble. Switching between the earloops and the overhead config is quick and easy too.
I now have four of your masks. I like that they always stay put. This mask is much better for keeping my glasses from fogging up, than the others. I have your metal bars in all of them. However, I like to wear a surgical mask under them when I go inside store and this one slips off my nose when I wear the mask underneath. So I use this one when I am outside walking, and the others when I want to go inside somewhere. Love your products.
Took a bit of practice changing the loop styles, but a convenient feature. Shape of the mask is very comfortable too, and molds nicely to my face. It has more room to work with.