Starfleet 2256 [Mens]
Men's cut [see the women's cut]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
Add a Star Trek: Discovery badge! Badge not included with jacket purchase.
Suit up for battle and prepare yourself to discover new dimensions in the Starfleet 2256 jacket. Heavy denim secured with sturdy topstitching enables this durable jacket to withstand conflicts with Klingons or tiffs with a Tardigrade. The signature angular style of the Starfleet uniforms returns with the stylish Discovery additions of long, geometric lines and shoulder line details. It’s perfect for all your missions, whether it's a Black Alert aboard the Discovery or a routine landing party to the store. The sleek, blue color and the subtle details of stitching color and zipper allow you to flaunt your specialty under the radar. Pick gold for Command, silver for Sciences, copper for Operations, or stealthy black if you work in Section 31. See you on board!
- Badge backing pocket to hold magnet makes putting on and taking off the badge quick and stealthy
- Durable metal zipper matches the topstitching
- Heavy denim with a small amount of stretch
- Reinforced topstitching
- Asymmetrical zipper
- Snap tab collar can be worn closed or open
- Magnetic external pocket closure for maximum futuristic tech
- Internal pocket
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean
- Command Gold - Sailor with navy accents and gold thread, gold zipper
- Sciences Silver - Sailor with navy accents and silver thread, silver zipper
- Operations Copper - Sailor with navy accents and copper thread, copper zipper
- Section 31 - Black with black accents and black thread, charcoal zipper
Great, cool-looking jacket; makes me look good :D
It's easy to get on and off; the collar takes a bit of practice, and has many variations to try out. I like the magnetic side pocket closures (quiet, unobtrusive). The sizing recommended was ideal and the longish sleeves are a nice touch - no weird shortness, it just adds to the look. The material has a slight (very slight) tendency to bunch or not lay flat because it's more formfitting and not hanging free, but you can straighten it occasionally. The trim cut is very stylish. I like the inside pocket as well and that there is a special spot to tuck the badge inside.
Very good fit and good quality
this section 31 jacket is awesome. The black color makes it inconspicuous and not too nerdy.
The new jacket looks great, fits perfect and is excellent quality, very impressive and stylish. Shipping was also quite fast, thank you!