Men's cut [see the women's cut]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
You don't have to be a white hat hacktivist to appreciate this moto-style jacket. The intersecting seams across the back allude to the connectivity of the modern age, and the zipper pockets safely house the devices that let you tap into that connection.
The Hacker is urban, sophisticated and very smooth around the edges. The Hacker's unforgettable shape is at once comfy and elegant.
- Zipper pockets
- One internal pocket
- Asymmetrical zipper closure
- Collar snaps
- Slight stretch in shell and lining materials, for extra mobility and comfort
- Moisture wicking lining
- Dry clean
- Black Garnet - black with red accents and red thread
- Saint - black with purple accents and white thread
- Orleans Bleu - blue with brown accents and tan thread
- Obsidian - black with grey accents and grey thread
- Mercenary - Black with port accents and grey thread
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Daybreak - Charcoal with navy accents and tan thread
Absolutely love my Hacker jacket, but the sizing seems a little different than some of Volante's other products. My other 3 Volante pieces are size 39 and fit perfectly, but this jacket in size 39 was much too large. However, as usual, Volante customer support was wonderful about the situation, I traded down to a size 37, and the jacket fits great!
I wear it as often as I can. I only wish it were good for riding my motorcycle
Love this coat! Stylish without being over the top, comfortable, and excellent quality. Wish it were a little bit longer, but I'm the one with the freakishly long torso; not the coats fault!
I purchased this product at RTX 2019 and had wonderful help picking up just the right one. It’s been a few months now and the jacket still looks good as new. Can’t wait for the fall season to really wear it. Compliments galore whenever I’ve worn it though