Men's cut [see the women's cut]
You don't have to be a white hat hacktivist to appreciate this moto-style jacket. The intersecting seams across the back allude to the connectivity of the modern age, and the zipper pockets safely house the devices that let you tap into that connection.
The Hacker is urban, sophisticated and very smooth around the edges. The Hacker's unforgettable shape is at once comfy and elegant.
- Zipper pockets
- One internal pocket
- Asymmetrical zipper closure
- Collar snaps
- Slight stretch in shell and lining materials, for extra mobility and comfort
- Moisture wicking lining
- Dry clean
- Black Garnet - black with red accents and red thread
- Saint - black with purple accents and white thread
- Orleans Bleu - blue with brown accents and tan thread
Mercenary - Black with port accents and grey thread
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Daybreak - Charcoal with navy accents and tan thread
Love the jacket so far. The feel and look are truly something special and definitely fits our favorite grey hat hacker! Only complaints are (and maybe I just have weirdly sized arms) is that I did have to get the sleeves tailored a bit, they fit great around the shoulder but were about a full hand too long. In addition, I ordered the daybreak expecting a brownish color but got a dark grey/black combo. Looks great but wasn’t quite what I was expecting. I actually think I like this look better though! Thanks Volante!