Hunter's Garb Coat [Mens]
Men's cut [see the women's cut]
One day, the hunters disappeared, and Yharnamites began to whisper of the hunters' sin.
Drunk with blood, chasing after beasts, they would pass on to the Nightmare, every last one of them.
Part of the Hunter’s Garb Set. Coordinates with the Hunter’s Garb Vest.
©2019 Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC and Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Bloodborne is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC. Licensed for manufacture from Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC.
- Water resistant
- Removable hood and shoulder mantle
- Dramatic collar can be worn buttoned up, standing up, or folded down
- Asymmetrical double-breasted front can be worn in multiple configurations
- Two flap closure external pockets
- Two internal pockets
- Screenprinted Hunter's Mark on inside lining (Note: Preorder Gravestone will not have this screenprinted mark; inside lining will be plain.)
- Handmade in the USA
- Spot clean only with cold water
- Gravestone - Waxed dark oak with grey accents and tan thread
- Bloodstained - Waxed black with port accents and red thread
Thanks to the remnants of some tropical storms, I had the perfect excuse to wear my new Gravestone Hunter's Garb Coat rather than carry an umbrella. It was *just* cool enough to justify it. The coat feels fantastic, is great protection against the weather, and it looks awesome.
Love it. Wish you had the gray vests!
This is by far my favorite Volante jacket I own. The material is perfect, and the color is amazing. It’s thick enough to keep me warm, without overheating, and has plenty of movement. The removable hood is a great touch, though I always have had it on. The collar is also especially nice for a cooler, windier day. Overall, I couldn’t be happier!!
While not as ostentatious as some of Volante's other pieces, the more traditional design and color pallet of this coat will assure it always has a place in your wardrobe, no matter the occasion. It has a slim appearance, while not sacrificing any movement or comfort. The removable hood is quite a welcome design choice as well, depending how one wants to look while wearing this coat. Either way, this jacket is not just an eye catching statement piece. The wax coating gives the jacket a strong water resistance, able to withstand most any inclement weather and environments. Volante claims their jackets last a lifetime, and I believe the Hunter's Garb is no exception.
Thank you for sending me this amazing jacket! The fit is great and I love the length!