Zaga Coat [Womens]
Women's cut [see the men's cut]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
Here at Volante Design, we are building a world of fashion where ordinary people feel extraordinary. We’ve always wanted to creatively partner with like-minded gamers, game developers, and producers to make their characters step off the page, out of the screen, and onto the streets.
We are proud to announce that Dauntless and Volante Design have partnered to craft a legendary piece of rare armor: the Zaga Coat, an officially licensed spin on the in-game Nayzaga armor.
You're going to need it in your life. The Zaga Coat is warm, water-resistant, and--best of all--it's sharp looking. Volante Design has infused the style of the Shattered Isles and the Nayzaga Behemoth into a wearable, 3D creation. Now you can have your Dauntless swagger wherever you go. In addition to being badass, it's designed to be fully functional with a series of secured fastening magnetic closures. The straps are easily adjustable, allowing you to layer over warm sweaters or tighten for a single shell. The sharp angles and crisp top-stitching make this piece a telltale Volante, but the layered, tactical armor details are all Dauntless. You'll never feel puffy in the winter again.
Upgrade your armor for the edge you need to go toe-to-toe with your foes, be they sleet, snow, or a beast of a commute. Take your hunt to the streets!
- Water-resistant aviator satin shell
- Insulated with quilted satin lining
- Four buckle magnetic closure
- Adjustable straps for variable size fit
- Two interior pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- Distinctive top-stitching to re-enforce all seams
- Top quality materials and hardware
- Asymmetrical design
- Midnight Frost - Blue with grey accents and light grey thread
- Mercenary - Black with maroon accents and light grey thread
- Night Hunter - Black with olive accents and light grey thread
Saw these at PAX West!
Saw these at the Dauntless booth and the quality was fantastic, i loved the design and will definitely be picking one up in my size later.