Zaga Coat [Womens]
THIS IS A FINAL SALE PRODUCT. Size exchanges only while supplies last.
Women's cut [see the men's cut]
- Water-resistant aviator satin shell
- Insulated with quilted satin lining
- Four buckle magnetic closure
- Adjustable straps for variable size fit
- Two interior pockets
- Two exterior pockets
- Distinctive top-stitching to re-enforce all seams
- Top quality materials and hardware
- Asymmetrical design
- Midnight Frost - Blue with grey accents and light grey thread
- Mercenary - Black with maroon accents and light grey thread
- Night Hunter - Black with olive accents and light grey thread
The fit is great and the asymmetrical style looks amazing, like all Volante women's cuts, it's incredibly flattering. And the adjustable straps mean you can fit layers underneath while still being able to have a slimmer fit when it's milder out. Feels quite warm, warmer than I expected; I haven't gotten the chance to try it in cold weather yet to be sure, but I'd guess it'd be good through fall, maybe even light winter in a mild-to-moderate Canadian climate.
Saw these at the Dauntless booth and the quality was fantastic, i loved the design and will definitely be picking one up in my size later.