Men's cut [see the women's cut]
Relentless and wild, the Ronin fearlessly dives into any conflict. Get armored and find your way into the action, or shift gears and feel free to travel light. Versatile and clever, the Ronin is built from rugged fabrics, and its weather resistant shoulders will shield you from trouble. Be ready to move when the moment comes.
The Ronin is part of the Contender’s Circle! Only the very best Designer’s Workshop pieces level up to be here. These fighters are limited runs of 100 pieces, vying for a spot in the Hall of Champions!
Mike is 6'1" and wearing Obsidian in size 37
David is 5'10" and wearing Cold Fury in size 39
Cenk is 5'8" and wearing Gilded Onyx in size 45
- 100% cotton body with stretch cotton and polyester accents
- Water-resistant shoulder armor
- Two front zippers for multiple ways to wear
- Belt loops for adding the Lock Loop (sold separately)
- Dramatic standing collar with snap closure
- Fully lined
- Two exterior snap closure pockets
- One interior pocket
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Obsidian - Black with charcoal and black accents and dark grey thread
- Gilded Onyx - Black with blue accents and gold thread
- Cold Fury - Burgundy with black and charcoal accents thread
Gets a lot of attention
I get a lot of compliments wearing this jacket. Not only does it feel great to wear, but it also feels great to hear some kind words from strangers from time to time.
Solidly build jacket
Comfortable and versatile. Well constructed, good materials. It breathes fairly well so even if the weather turns a bit warm you can keep it on without getting too uncomfortable. The shoulder armour is a little stiff so it will feel kinda tight around the upper arms and chest at first, but the material will relax with continued wear. Very happy with my cool new jacket.
WONDER CON PURCHASE
Had a good time meeting Brian and Dave at Wonder Con 2022 in Anaheim and was immediately impressed with the line of jackets offered. I bought this one immediately after I tried it on and loved it. Hope to purchase some more Starfleet jackets in the near future.