Augment J3 [Womens]
Women's cut [see the men's cut]
Not sure what size to get? Get a sizing consult here!
The Augment J3 is our water-resistant layer for the modern cyborg. It seamlessly pairs with the Augment H2 and offers comfort on your journey through the underbelly of society. Angular stitching enhances the seams of this lightweight and water-resistant design. The Augment J3 can be folded small and travels well. Get your upgrade. Get augmented.
- Ultra light material
- 90% nylon, 7% vinyl coated poly, 3% cotton
- Moisture-wicking stretch lining
- Great pockets on the exterior
- Ethically made
- Two internal pockets
- Striking lines of stitches
- Made in the USA
- Designed for form and function
- Spot clean only with cold water
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Ultraviolet - Black with purple accents and royal blue thread
- Midnight Fog - blue with grey and charcoal accents and tan thread
- Gilded Onyx - black with blue and grey accents and gold thread
Great jacket and great customer service
I love wearing it. Fits great
Gorgeous and Functional
I wear this as my usual light raincoat. I love how it fits me, and the number of pockets fits my wallet, phone, keys, other keys and anything else I might need to carry.
Love my new coat
I've worn this coat everywhere since I got it. It's appropriate over a gown or jeans, in geek culture or not. It fits wonderfully, and so sharp. I've gotten compliments on it everywhere I go. I feel amazing wearing it! I'm absolutely going to be making more purchases from this great, high quality company! I'm a fan now.
I really like the fit,
I really like the fit, and I look awesome, and it blocks the wind reeeeaaaally well. But it’s tough to zip up - fabric catches in the zipper, the point on the collar that pokes up in the back pulls at my hair, the fabric pulls weirdly when I sit down in it (I worry it’s going to stress the seams prematurely ) and the inside pockets are too low (you have to unzip it too much to reach them. ) but I do really like it!
Design and Customization
The jackets were good and the people loved them. However, you did not have any that were "fluffy" friendly. Also having a way to customize the design and/or color would also be good.