The perfect accessory for any chase scene, the Ukoala bag will keep your tools secure and close at hand as you leap, slide, or ride through your adventures.
How they work: The Ukoala bag functions similarly to a thigh holster. The waist strap buckles snugly across the widest part of the hip and the bag can then hang down the side of either thigh. To fully secure it, buckle the thigh strap and tighten it until it's comfortable. Your hips will feel balanced and comfortable and your items won't shift as you move. It can also be worn hanging on one shoulder or across the body like a traditional satchel, just unclip or tuck away the thigh strap! Each compartment zips up securely, with numerous hidden extras, like the opening for your headphones in the top pocket, the hidden zip pocket in the back that will keep your identification safe as you travel, or the snap compartment on the outside for small must-haves. The larger sizes are concealed-carry compatible. Most variations come with a front flap with a small pocket that securely magnet-snaps to cover and protect every compartment underneath from wind and weather.
- Adjustable thigh and waist straps
- Hidden zip pocket in back
- Durable waxed canvas, leather, or nylon material
- Lifetime guarantee
- Compact - roughly 9" X 11" with an inside compartment of 5" X 8" X 1.5"
- Standard - roughly 10" X 12" with an inside compartment of 6" X 8" X 1.5"
- Phoenix - black nylon with black edges and brass hardware
- Kodiak - black nylon with brown edges and brass hardware