- Kit includes shoulder harness and two side bags
- Extremely lightweight, weighs less than a pound when empty
- Crafted from durable military-grade ripstop and poly coated vinyl
- Back piece stretches from 11" to 17" to accommodate all shoulder widths
- Adjustable straps
- Bags measure 7.5" x 4.5" x 1"
- Bags close with heavy duty snap
- Coordinates with Augment G1
- Made in the USA
- Dark Side - Black with black accents and red thread
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Fractured Onyx - Black with blue accents and grey thread
- Havana- Brown with brown accents and tan thread
- hip bag
I was excited to get this holster and it's so easy to set up. And it's almost awesome. It's very lightweight which is somewhat nice, but attempting to actually get things in and out of the pockets is more challenging. I wonder if the pocket material was more rigid or if there was a solid plastic insert between the layers it would help. Also I can appreciate that the over flaps may help with securing against theft, but they are mostly in the way of trying to do swift one handed use. Perhaps a shorter magnetic flap could be better. And esthetically I think having the shoulder straps a bit narrower would fit my body better, but that's because I'm a smaller person with boobs. Other than all of these things, it's a pretty great holster. Perhaps other people are having and easier time using them than I am.
Overall I’m happy with the product, but it’s size is a little misleading. For a phone, wallet, flask, it’s fine. I paid love your store but it was a little disappointing for me. But it makes a great prop.
Hi Damian, thanks for letting us know the Stealth Kit wasn't what you were expecting! We do take returns and exchanges within 30 days if the item is still in like new condition, you can reach out to email@example.com to discuss in more detail.
I use a wheelchair to get around, which makes pants pockets a hassle. This started a habit of carrying my EDC items on my lap, which isn’t very safe. The Stealth Kit is THE ANSWER. I can carry keys, wallet and phone in this with room to spare! Best purchase. :-D
I tried on the prototype at conneticon 2019 and it felt so light and well balanced. I could move freely and stretch and even throw a punch and shift around without being hindered at all. I plan to purchase one as soon as I can get the money.
As always, outstanding quality and design. I could fit all the stuff I usually carried in a hip bag in the two bags, though for future runs of this item maybe a divider or little "bag in bag" thingie could make this even better. Other than that, nice to wear, bags don't get in the way and I was able to attach all my keychains to it