Look badass on your next mission! Designed for those who are daring enough to sneak around after dusk, the Obi completes any Ninja collection ensemble. Discover your individualism and strap in.
The Obi is part of the Contender’s Circle! Only the very best Designer’s Workshop pieces level up to be here. These fighters are limited runs of 100 pieces, vying for a spot in the Hall of Champions!
David is 5'10 and wearing the size Medium.
Leslie is 5'2 and wearing the size Small.
- Hidden Pocket
- Two quick release metal buckles
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Small - Fits up to a 32" waistband
- Medium - Fits up to a 36" waistband
- Large - Fits up to a 41" waistband
- XLarge - Fits up to a 47" waistband
- XXLarge - Fits up to a 52" waistband
- Blackout - Black with black accents and black stitching.
- $100 bucks
- ninja esque
- Star Wars Cosplay
Multiuseful made a new word for it
Its been used as a back support, rib support for a previously broken rib 14months ago , a tool holder, compression vest,burns fat via heat/sweating, and a fashion piece.
This one is pretty dope
Ngl, $100 bucks for this one piece seemed a bit steep but it's actually quite comfortable and keeps the form looking very ninja esque
I would like to know how best to put it on, and a bigger pocket. Overall pretty cool, very innovative piece of clothing. I will wear it with my kimono and western clothes!
I actually like this item. I was hesitant, but its actually comfortable. Will go well with my Star Wars Cosplay.