Augment J5 [Womens]
Women's cut [see the men's cut]
Our most street-smart Augment jacket to date, the Augment J5 is designed for the cyborg on the run. It's always raining in the dystopian underworld—weather resistant fabrics keep you dry so you can focus on your target mission. Asymmetrical details and high-tech fabrics will identify you to fellow edgerunners; dark color schemes punctuated with neon lines blend with night-time cityscapes when you need to take cover.
- Crafted from weather-resistant and ultra-light fabrics
- Smooth and sleek aviator satin body
- Fully lined
- Stretch cuffs, hem, and neck for comfort
- Extra tall stretch hem on the back for a waist hugging fit. (Prefer a straighter fit? Check out the men's cut!)
- Neon-like lines of angular stitching
- Two external snap closure pockets
- One internal pocket
- Made in the USA
- Dry clean only
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Ultraviolet - Black with purple accents and royal blue thread
- Trace Blue - Black with blue accents and blue thread
- Ultramaroon - Charcoal with port accents and blue thread
I was in need of a seasonal jacket and love the asymmetric design details on this jacket. I initially ordered the wrong size because I was overly conservative in my measurements but the Volante team was super helpful in arranging an exchange and I got the right size shipped only a week later. I've been nothing but happy with the end result. The jacket fits well while allowing me to layer up underneath if I need to while also not being totally shapeless if I throw it on over just a t-shirt. The quality of the make is good, and the sleeves actually fit! (I have longer arms and normal women's jackets often leave my wrists uncovered) I'm still getting used to the pocket placement (interior pocket is slightly further back than I instinctively reach for) but the pockets have a good size and depth to them - any of the pockets fit my phone easily with no worries about it slipping out!
This is a beautiful jacket, a nice medium weight (like a heavy hoodie), the outer shell fabric gives it a nice weather-resistant quality. Can't wait for the weather to get cooler so I can wear it all the time!
I bought this for my wife for Christmas and she loves it!
Love this jacket, its not too heavy, and it fits really nicely. It stands up to the cold san francisco winds very nicely, so its a great fall jacket! I'm surprised at how good it looks with curves, the shiny material works really nicely. Overall, this is probably my favorite jacket!