Take your look to the next level with the final piece of augmentation any cyborg needs. The Augment G1 combines a classic gauntlet shape with all things futuristic—asymmetrical lines, sharp angles, and high-tech fabrics. Soft lining fabrics contrast with the tough exterior for ultimate comfort. Wear the Augment G1 alone for added protection, or layer on top of your favorite jacket. Armor up and face tomorrow.
- Double lined - smooth and soft fabric inside, durable outside layer
- Closes with five heavy duty snaps
- Stretch panel accommodates a range of forearm sizes or to layer over other garments
- Angular lines accented by topstitching
- Coordinates with Stealth Kit
- Made in the USA
- Dark Side - Black with black accents and red thread
- Gilded Carbon - Black with black accents and gold thread
- Havana - Brown with black accents and tan thread
- Eclipse - Black with black accents and grey thread
They were tricky to get on at first, but thanks to the stretch fabric, it turns out I can pull them on like sleeves, and just unbutton to take them off. They look and feel awesome, and compliment any look!
They are really comfy and are high quality. They look better over a long sleeve and feel better over a sleeve. Its makes any good looking jacket look 100% better. I really love them.
I personally like the Talons you had before, bit pricy but they looked better and more sci-fi-ishy looks, these are overpriced for what they are, limited colors,generic looking arm bracers, i added a strip of 2" velcro pile so i can attach different color accents, maybe an accesory or two and it looks a bit better. Fair price for these would have been $50-$65