The Eagle design is based on Revolutionary War era regimental coats. It sports turn-back center panels with reversible zippers so it can be worn open or closed. The turn-back tails, which fasten at the back center, can be unbuttoned and let to hang for protection from the elements. The Eagle also includes a fitted, removable hood, which looks and feels great. There is an inside pocket on both sides of the coat for convenience. We feel that we’ve finally perfected the pattern are very proud if it!
In Stock Color Schemes
- Byzantine Red – Silver grey with red accents and red thread
- Grey Black Garnet – Black with red accents, grey waistband, and red thread
- Grey Gilded Onyx – Black with navy and grey accents, brass zippers and buttons, and gold thread
- Gold – Brown with red accents and brown thread
- Spartan – Sage with black accents and black thread
- Disciple Blue – Navy with black accents, black zippers and buttons, and black thread
- Eclipse – Black with silver zippers and buttons, and grey thread
- Red Steel – Red with gunmetal accents, brass zippers and buttons, and red thread
- Gilded Onyx – Black with navy accents, brass zippers and buttons, and gold thread
- Black Garnet – Black with red accents, black zippers and buttons, and red thread
- Saint – Black with purple accents, silver zippers and buttons, and grey thread
- Revolutionary – Off-white with navy accents, brass zippers and buttons, and blue thread
- Sneaking Suit – Grey with black accents and black thread
- Turncoat – Off-white with red accents, brass zippers and buttons, and red thread
- Obsidian – Black with grey accents, silver zippers and buttons and grey thread
- Heavy denim shell
- Interior is a cotton blend that allows the coat to breath and stretch
- Two inside pockets
- Removable hood
- Double Breasted and reversible front panel
- Fold-able tails
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 4 in|
Returns and Exchanges
Thanks for your interest in Volante Design, Inc.! We urge you to carefully review the sizing chart before making a purchase, since our sizing conventions are somewhat different than those in many other retail environments. Due to the cost of shipping our jackets, we do charge an exchange fee for size exchanges on orders placed after February 1st, 2014. This fee covers shipping of the jacket back to you as well as the re-stocking process. We are happy to answer questions about size at [email protected].
For a fully-refunded return/exchange (excluding shippping/restocking fees):
Items must be in new condition
Items must be returned with all original packaging
All clothing must be unworn
Items must not be custom designed for your size, color, etc
Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt for full refund
Items must be returned within 90 days for store credit
- No returns on Sale items.
Customs/ International Shipping Disclaimer
Volante Design, Inc. is not responsible for individual countries customs fees or import tax. We will include an invoice upon request. We recommend looking into your local import and taxation fees and policies.
Important note: Exchanges requested for orders placed after February 1st, 2014 must pay for shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and thank you for your patience and understanding.