Orders for the Washington ship immediately.
Inspired by the United States’ first commander-in-chief, the Washington hopes to inspire great purpose in its wearer. Fittingly, it is first in the Ancestors collection, soon to be joined by other figures from the past. This stately jacket can be worn as a single layer or as an outer shell in the cooler months, perfect for leading a long campaign or just a short mission to the store. Take command of your life in the Washington.
- Made of 12 oz. durable canvas and lined with cotton twill for body and satin for sleeves
- Two outside pockets and single breast pocket for convenience
- Double-breasted closure for extra warmth and comfort
- 14 antique finish metal buttons
- Commander in Chief – navy body with butter accents, gold thread, and brass buttons
- Minuteman – rawhide body with gunmetal accents, light gold thread, and brass buttons
- Freemason – navy body with rawhide accents, charcoal thread, and black flat metal buttons
- Night’s Watch – black body with navy accents, black thread, and black flat metal buttons